Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Return from Out-of-depth land!

Here's a hurray to me!
And a hurray to all my loyal readers who frantically clasped and unclasped their hands and knotted all twenty fingers praying for my safe return from the land of the Out-of-depth.
I jiggle all twenty dactyls (to prove my victorious return with not even a finger missing!)and venture forth into the state of gay abandon in which I am usually resident, but which has been pining for my presence of late.

I however feel immense pain to announce that my evil, despodent alter ego took advantage of my absence to launch this blog and make it resemble dark, dismal Gothic land. I mount my steed-ly pen and declare that this shall be immediately attended to and we shall make this a lively place to visit!

So come ye recreant knights - to our new quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment